Riversong Bed and Breakfast, Lake Wanaka, NZ
Riversong Bed & Breakfast Wanaka is situated in a peaceful setting right on the banks of the Clutha River. Riversong B&B is five minutes from Lake Wanaka township at historic Albert Town at the heart of Central Otago and entrance to Mount Aspiring National Park.
We offer the ultimate in relaxed, friendly and very scenic homestay accommodation in Wanaka, New Zealand. Our guestrooms all have a private bathroom and stunning river, mountain and garden views. Continental or full cooked breakfast is served at a time to suit.
For trout anglers, Riverside B&B is the accommodation for you. Fly fish for trout from Riversong's riverside setting.
Wanaka B&B Unique Features
- Riverside walk to Lake Wanaka starts from Riversong going upstream
- New Clutha river track (downstream) starts outside Riversong B&B
- Outstanding natural river and mountain views
- Endless trout fishing opportunities
- Can cater for parties of 3 or 5 visitors
- Book lovers and gardeners delight!
- Extensive private gardens
- Free broadband and wireless internet
- An excellent base for exploring Central Otago
- Local produce platter ($40 for 2 persons) is an optional extra
Winter Bed & Breakfast Wanaka - Ski Accommodation for Skiers
Do you need accommodation for your ski holiday in the Wanaka region. Ski all day and enjoy our warm and comfortable B&B accommodation in the evenings. On days off stretch your legs on the riverside tracks that leave from the front gate.
What a fantastic place to stay, on the river, loads of walks or rides just outside the front door, 5 minutes front the centre of Wanaka. It's peaceful with stunning gardens and a delicious breakfast is served each morning. We were full after the fruit, muesli and muffins. You may not have room for the cooked breakfast served afterwards.
And the host Ann, what a lovey lady, always ready to help and tell you about the local attractions.