Riversong Bed and Breakfast, Lake Wanaka, NZ
Riversong Bed & Breakfast Wanaka is situated in a peaceful setting right on the banks of the Clutha River. Riversong B&B is five minutes from Lake Wanaka township at historic Albert Town at the heart of Central Otago and entrance to Mount Aspiring National Park.
We offer the ultimate in relaxed, friendly and very scenic homestay accommodation in Wanaka, New Zealand. Our guestrooms all have a private bathroom and stunning river, mountain and garden views. Continental or full cooked breakfast is served at a time to suit.
For trout anglers, Riverside B&B is the accommodation for you. Fly fish for trout from Riversong's riverside setting. Your host, Ian is passionate about trout fishing and is happy to provide guests with the benefit his local fishing knowledge, and guidance services.
Wanaka B&B Unique Features
- Riverside walk to Lake Wanaka starts from Riversong going upstream
- New Clutha river track (downstream) starts outside Riversong B&B
- Outstanding natural river and mountain views
- Endless trout fishing opportunities
- Can cater for parties of 3 or 5 visitors
- Book lovers and gardeners delight!
- Extensive private gardens
- Free broadband and wireless internet
- An excellent base for exploring Central Otago
- Local produce platter ($40 for 2 persons) is an optional extra
Winter Bed & Breakfast Wanaka - Ski Accommodation for Skiers
Do you need accommodation for your ski holiday in the Wanaka region. Ski all day and enjoy our warm and comfortable B&B accommodation in the evenings. On days off stretch your legs on the riverside tracks that leave from the front gate.